BRED is our all purpose bread maker built to save time and simplify baking. This thing has 15 preset programs, two loaf sizes, three crust colors and can be used to make jams, doughs and cakes.Shop Now Register Product
- 15 preset functions: Basic, French, Whole Wheat, Quick, Sweet, Gluten-Free, Dough, Kneading, Cake, Sandwich, Specialty, Jam, Yogurt, Bake and Homemade.
- Bakes two loaf sizes – 1 1/2 lb. or 2 lb.
- Choose light, medium or dark crust color.
- Express cycle bakes bread in under 2 hours.
- 60-minute keep warm setting and 13-hour programmable delay start.
- Can also be used to make jams, doughs and cakes.
- Easy-to-read LCD panel and large viewing window to monitor baking.
- Dishwasher-safe nonstick bread pan and kneading paddle.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive launch.
- Overall: 11 1/2" x 9" x 11 1/4" high.
- Bread Pan: 6 1/4" sq., 6 1/2 high.
- 8 lb.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #17164.
- Nonstick finish is PTFE-free and PFOA-free.
- Comes with kneading paddle, bread pan, measuring cup and measuring spoon.
- Bread pan has aluminum-coated steel interior.
- Plastic housing.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Clean: Unplug bread maker and allow to cool completely before cleaning. Remove bread pan from bread maker. To clean glass viewing window, use glass cleaner or mild detergent and damp cloth or plastic scouring pad. Do not use abrasive cleaners, which can scratch glass. Clean exterior housing with damp cloth. Plastic scouring pad may be used; gently rub surface to avoid scratching. Remove excess food from inside of baking chamber using damp sponge, cloth or small portable vacuum cleaner. Plastic scouring pad may be used; gently rub surface to avoid scratching. Rinse with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. To clean bread pan and kneading paddle, allow to cool completely. If kneading paddle is baked onto drive shaft, fill bread pan with soapy water. Holding paddle in one hand, turn crank at bottom of bread pan and try to loosen. If necessary, soak pan for up to 30 minutes. Caution: Do not soak longer than 30 minutes to avoid damaging nonstick surface. Wash bread pan and kneading paddle with nylon bristle brush. Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, which can damage nonstick surface. Normal wear is to be expected. Nonstick surface may discolor over time but this will not impair performance. Bread pan and kneading paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.