6 SLICE DIGITAL AIR FRYING TOASTER OVEN
The NEFI Toaster Oven combines intense heat and turbo convection to maximize air flow for that crispy food your whole crew has been craving.Shop Now Register Product
- 1800W system with convection preheats quickly and cooks evenly.
- 10 cook functions: Toast, Bagel, Air Fry, Broil, Bake, Pizza, Cookies, Dehydrate, Warm and Reheat.
- Two-speed convection fan provides Regular and Turbo modes for enhanced control.
- Air Fry function combines intense heat and Turbo convection to maximize air flow and create crispy food.
- Holds up to six slices of toast, 12" pizza, 5-lb. roast or 8" x 12" casserole.
- Digital display with auto shutoff shows function, temperature and time.
- Comes with wire grill, bake/broil pan, air fryer/dehydrator basket and removable crumb tray.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive launch.
- Overall: 17 3/4" x 14 3/4" x 11 1/2" high.
- Interior: 12 1/2" sq., 9 1/4" high.
- 16 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #14985.
- 7 browning settings for Toast/Bagel.
- Dishwasher-safe accessories.
- Painted stainless-steel housing.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Clean: Allow toaster oven and all accessories to cool completely before cleaning. Clean exterior of toaster oven with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Non-abrasive liquid cleaner may be used for stubborn stains. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners that will scratch surface. Clean interior with mild or non-abrasive cleaner and plastic scouring pad after each use to avoid buildup. Do not rub too hard as surface can be scratched. To remove baked-on food, pour small amount of cooking oil onto food and let stand for 5–10 minutes. Remove softened food with soft cloth. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners. Clean the glass door with cloth or sponge dampened with warm, sudsy water. Dry thoroughly. Wash air fryer/dehydrator basket, bake/broil pan, wire rack and crumb tray in soapy water and dry thoroughly. These accessories are dishwasher safe. If crumbs and spills have accumulated on crumb tray, wipe off with damp cloth. Always dry crumb tray thoroughly before replacing. Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal scouring pads to clean air fryer/dehydrator basket, bake/broil pan, wire rack or crumb tray. For stubborn stains, clean with nylon or polyester mesh pad and mild, non-abrasive cleaner. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Caution: Do not use spray-on or other oven cleaners. Using these types of cleaners may cause cosmetic and/or electrical damage to toaster oven.