14 CUP PROGRAMMABLE COFFEE MAKER
The DRIP coffee maker features three coffee strength settings - regular, gourmet, and bold - so you can choose how you brew every morning. Top of the line features like pause and serve, auto shut off, and a permanent filter basket, so no paper filters needed.
100% of proceeds through February 2021 will be donated to Project Eats, a neighborhood-based project that uses art, urban agriculture, partnerships, and social enterprise to sustainably produce and equitably distribute essential resources within and between our communities.
- Powerful 1200W brewing system.
- Programmable up to 24 hours in advance using LCD screen.
- 3 coffee strength settings: Regular, Gourmet and Bold.
- Features include 1–4 Cups, Pause & Serve and Time Since Brew.
- 14-cup glass carafe.
- Nonstick, stain-resistant warming plate is easy to clean.
- Permanent filter basket – no paper filters needed.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive launch.
- 11" x 8 1/4" x 15" high.
- 14-cup cap. water tank.
- Brews 14 (5-oz.) cups.
- 4 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #14982.
- Programmable keep warm setting (up to 4 hours) and auto shutoff.
- Viewable water level indicator.
- Auto-clean cycle.
- Comes with reusable, sustainable permanent filter basket and measuring spoon.
- Painted stainless-steel housing.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Clean : Always make sure coffee maker is unplugged and warming plate is cool before cleaning.
After every use, remove permanent coffee filter, discard used coffee grounds and rinse thoroughly. Wash removable filter holder and glass carafe in hot, sudsy water. If necessary, scrub inside of carafe lid with soapy kitchen brush. Permanent filter and removable filter holder are top-rack dishwasher safe. Scoop is dishwasher safe; place in cutlery rack. Wipe exterior with damp cloth to remove superficial stains. For stubborn stains, use nylon or plastic pad with non-abrasive cleanser. Do not use metal scouring pads or abrasive cleansers. Dry and replace disassembled parts. Make sure removable filter holder drops down and is properly seated into housing. We recommend cleaning coffeemaker once a month.