- 7 3/4 " x 9 3/4" x 17 3/4" high.
- 64-oz. blending jar.
- 9 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #14981.
- Blending jar's wall height and aggressive corners create increased lift for optimal performance.
- Low-pitch blade limits aeration, resulting in less oxidation.
- Auto-clean cycle.
- Nonskid feet.
- Plastic base.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Warning: Blending blades are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Clean: Caution: Never immerse motor base, plug or cord in water or any other liquid. Always unplug before cleaning. Always wash and rinse blender jar prior to initial use. To clean blender jar by hand: Mix 1 drop of dishwashing detergent with 1 cup of cool water and add to jar. Scrub and rinse interior of jar and lid to dislodge and remove as much residue as possible. Empty jar. Add another few drops of dishwashing detergent to jar with 1 cup of cool water. Put lid on jar, place jar on blender base, plug in blender and run on high speed for 2 minutes. Note: Do not fill jar above max. fill line for cleaning. To clean blender base: Unplug power cord. Wipe exterior surfaces with soft cloth or sponge dampened with cleaning solution. Rinse with clean water. Do not immerse base in cleaning solution or water. Wipe base with dry towel.