3.5 HP BLENDER WITH CAPACITIVE TOUCH
The 10-speed KING blender is a force to be reckoned with. With a 3.5 peak horsepower motor, it can easily handle ice, frozen fruits, fresh veggies and more. It can even turn grains into flour and nuts into milk with the push of a button.
100% of proceeds through February 2021 will be donated to Project Eats, a neighborhood-based project that uses art, urban agriculture, partnerships, and social enterprise to sustainably produce and equitably distribute essential resources within and between our communities.
- 3.5hp motor can handle ice and fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables.
- Powerful enough to turn grains into flour and nuts into nut milk.
- Capacitive touch panel with 10 speeds and 4 preprogrammed settings: Ice Crush, Smoothie, Clean and Pulse.
- Touchscreen technology disappears when not in use.
- 64-oz. BPA-free Tritan™ blending jar with soft-grip handle and 1.5-oz. measuring cap.
- Stainless-steel blades for powerful ice-crushing performance.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive launch.
- 7 3/4 " x 9 3/4" x 17 3/4" high.
- 64-oz. blending jar.
- 9 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #14981.
- Blending jar's wall height and aggressive corners create increased lift for optimal performance.
- Low-pitch blade limits aeration, resulting in less oxidation.
- Auto-clean cycle.
- Nonskid feet.
- Plastic base.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Warning: Blending blades are very sharp. Use extreme care when handling.
Clean: Caution: Never immerse motor base, plug or cord in water or any other liquid. Always unplug before cleaning. Always wash and rinse blender jar prior to initial use. To clean blender jar by hand: Mix 1 drop of dishwashing detergent with 1 cup of cool water and add to jar. Scrub and rinse interior of jar and lid to dislodge and remove as much residue as possible. Empty jar. Add another few drops of dishwashing detergent to jar with 1 cup of cool water. Put lid on jar, place jar on blender base, plug in blender and run on high speed for 2 minutes. Note: Do not fill jar above max. fill line for cleaning. To clean blender base: Unplug power cord. Wipe exterior surfaces with soft cloth or sponge dampened with cleaning solution. Rinse with clean water. Do not immerse base in cleaning solution or water. Wipe base with dry towel.