AIR PRO COOK & FRY
The MUSA AirPro combines 10, yes 10, cooking functions into one sleek machine. Think pressure cooker + air fryer + the best looking thing on your countertop.
100% of proceeds through October 2020 will be donated to Kapernick's Know Your Rights Camp, whose mission is to advance the liberation and well-being of Black and Brown communities through education, self-empowerment, mass-mobilization and the creation of new systems that elevate the next generation of change leaders.
- Cooking functions include pressure cook, slow cook, air fry, roast, bake, broil, steam, sauté and rice/grains.
- Also features proof and dehydrate functions.
- Powerful 1500W system for fast heat-up.
- Single-lid design easily switches from pressure cook to air fry.
- Touchscreen control panel with time and temperature controls.
- Nonstick coatings are PFOA-free and PFOS-free.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Comes with 6.5-qt. nonstick pressure cooking pot with handles, 4-qt. crisping basket, reversible steam rack, pressure plate insert, air fry grate and plate handle.
- Overall: 16 1/2" x 13 1/4" x 15 1/2" high.
- Basket: 8 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- Pot: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- Steam rack: 8 1/2" diam.
- 26 lb.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information
- Model #14980.
- Delay start and keep warm features.
- Easy steam release button.
- Easy-lock lid.
- Cool-touch handles.
- Aluminum-coated stainless-steel pot.
- Polypropylene housing.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
Caution: When cooking under pressure, lid is locked and cannot be opened once pressure is reached. Do not try to force lid open. Always keep lid in locked position during cooking.Never place face or hands over unit when opening lid.Never use metal utensils with cooking pot or crisping basket.
Clean: Use soft damp cloth to wipe base and lid of unit clean after every use. Use small brush or cotton swab if necessary. Never pour any liquid into base of unit. Wash removable parts (cooking pot, crisping basket, airflow stand, steam rack, pressure plate, air fry grate, plate handle and condensation tray) in warm soapy water with soft cloth or sponge. Cooking pot, crisping basket and steam rack are dishwasher safe. Before washing lid inserts, follow steps for safe and proper plate removal (see product manual). Dry each piece thoroughly. When cleaning or cooking with cooking pot or crisping basket, never use metal utensils or scouring pads, which can damage nonstick coating. Never use harsh chemical detergents, scouring pads or powders on any parts or accessories.